Phoenix Manifest Publishing is searching for polished manuscripts ready to begin editing. Please read our submission guidelines below to see if our publishing company could be right for your book.
We do not accept:
- Faith-Based Fiction
- Previously Self-Published Works
As well as content that is extreme simply to shock the reader as determined by our staff.
Only manuscripts that fit these criteria will be considered for publication:
- Minimum 40,000 words
- Be a Microsoft Word .doc, or .docx file, or be on Google Docs
- No HTML formatting
- No tabs; set first line indentation to 0.5
- 1 inch margins on all sides
- 12 pt Times New Roman font
- Double spacing
- No skipped lines between paragraphs
- No footers or headers except page numbers
Submissions for publication must include the following:
- Query letter
- The first three chapters of the manuscript in .doc, .docx, or via Google Docs
Have the subject line of your email as your name (or pseudonym) and the working title of your manuscript. Please include in the body:
- Your name (if using a pseudonym)
- Email address
- Website if available
- Author/Professional social media links if available
- Word count
- Links to some previously published works, including articles, short stories, etc. if available
Send submissions to: Submissions@PhoenixManifest.com
Please do not send an email following up with us sooner than six weeks after your initial submission. Some email hosts have been filtering all of our emails as spam, so be sure to check there if you are waiting on a response to us, as well as add the domain phoenixmanifest.com and the submissions email to your email host’s whitelist (Gmail instructions here).
We look forward to reading your submission!